TESOL Coach Master 150 Hour ONLINE TESOL Certification Course is open to any aspiring teachers around the world who wants to be certified and learn newest techniques in teaching English. Here are some of the characteristics that we need for you to determine whether you are eligible or not in taking the TESOL course:
- The ability to cope with the academic demands of the course. This could mean having a university degree (in progress or finished) but could also be other academic qualifications or skills acquired through work experience.
- An applicant must be over the age of 18.
- An applicant must have a standard of English which will enable them to teach at a range of levels, equivalent to a high C1 level on the CEFR.
You will get a 150-hour TESOL Course Certificate. Each certificate awarded is produced and notarized in the state of Florida after you have submitted all necessary requirements needed and completed the course.
How long is the course?
While the standard duration of the TESOL courses is 4 weeks. Students are allowed to complete the course in no more than 8 weeks.
After I successfully pay, what’s next?
After you pay, we will send you the successful registration e-mail together with your first task. After that, another e-mail will be sent to you by our online platform – Easy Class with the details on how to log-in in our online platform.
Is there any tutor available everytime I need help?
Yes. Our Tesol Coach Master will assist you all throughout the course. All you need to do is to e-mail him or message him in our online platform.
Is the certificate recognized worldwide?
Yes. You can always bring it to your nearest US embassy for attestation / authentication and use it anywhere in the world.
How are the assessments done?
Trainees are informed of their results shortly after the end of the course, and certificates are dispatched to trainees approximately 4 to 5 weeks after the end of the course or trainees may attend the scheduled Graduation Ceremony every month.
TESOL Coach Master 150-hour Online TESOL Certification course has 8 modules:
- Exploring Skills
- Exploring Language
- Supporting the learning process
- Teaching English in Different Levels and Ages
- Lesson Planning and Instructional Materials
- Assessment, Testing and Evaluation
- Classroom Management
- Final Output (Demo Teaching)
Accepted Payment Options:
You can choose any of these upon checkout.
ONLINE PAYMENT GATEWAY (VTC PAYMENT)
We accept online payment through our secured payment gateway using your debit / credit cards. We will be sending a separate email link. (Easiest and Recomended)
Bank Transfer (Vietnam or Philippines)
We are also offering bank to bank payment, best choice for customers from Vietnam or Philippines. Accept payments from any major Banks in Philippines or Vietnam.
EXPRESS PERA PADALA
We also accept payments from Palawan Express Pera Padala, Mlhuillier and Cebuana Lhuillier.