Frequently Ask Questions
TESOL’s full form is Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages. Having successfully finished with this course means you are able to teach or be a qualified instructor of the language to people in countries whose native tongue does not speak English. TESOL’s course will train you in the basic approaches which include prime teaching methods and learning techniques on how to effectively teach English to foreign students.
Our 150-hour online tesol certification course is a self-paced program but you will be assisted by our online coach master. He will also give you real feedback and suggestions. You have to finish all 8 modules and tasks as posted in our fanpage and website. The duration of the course depends on you on how or when you will finish all tasks. You can study anytime, anywhere.
Yes. We are partnered with American Global Management Association, LLC based in Florida USA.
- The ability to cope with the academic demands of the course. This could mean having a university degree (in progress or finished) but could also be other academic qualifications or skills acquired through work experience.
- An applicant must be over the age of 18.
- An applicant must have a standard of English which will enable them to teach at a range of levels, equivalent to a high C1 level on the CEFR.
While the standard duration of the TESOL courses is 4 weeks. Students are allowed to complete the course in no more than 8 weeks.
After you pay, we will send you the successful registration e-mail together with your first task. After that, another e-mail will be sent to you by our online platform – Easy Class with the details on how to log-in in our online platform.
- All interested applicants must complete the application form in our website:
There is NO application fee. If the applicants are not able to successfully complete the online application form, they can request an application via email (as a word or pdf document).
- After reviewing the application, our admission supervisor will follow up by email.
- Applicant will pay the required tuition fee.
- Successful E-mail Registration together with the online account will be sent to the registered e-mail of the student.
Yes. Our Tesol Coach Master will assist you all throughout the course. All you need to do is to e-mail him or message him in our online platform-Easyclass.com
Our course is in promotion and for only $200 you can get a free online account / kit, online coach master and a certificate from the USA!
You will get a 150-hour TESOL Course Certificate. Each certificate awarded is produced and notarized in the state of Florida after you have submitted all necessary requirements needed and completed the course.
Yes. You can always bring it to your nearest embassy for attestation / authentication and use it anywhere in the world.
You can get the original copy of your certificate from 2 to 3 weeks after the course. We will send it via postal mail in your given mailing address.
There is no written examination. Students are only required to submit a teaching demo video either formal or informal teaching.
*Classroom setting if you are currently teaching or you can create your own class if you are not connected with any school yet.
Our secured payment website can accept international debit or credit card (Mastercard / Visa / JBC.
If you are residing in Vietnam, we are accepting local issued cards from 33 different banks across the country.
If you do not have any cards, we can accept Western Union Money Transfer or bank transfer.
Yes. You can pay 50% first of the tuition fee and the remaining balance must be settled before the end of the course.
You can bring it to your nearest US Embassy for attestation.
Trainees are informed of their results shortly after the end of the course, and certificates are dispatched to trainees approximately 4 to 5 weeks after the end of the course or trainees may attend the scheduled Graduation Ceremony every month.
- TESOL Coach Master 150-hour Online TESOL Certification course has 8 modules:
- Exploring Skills
- Exploring Language
- Supporting the learning process
- Teaching English in Different Levels and Ages
- Lesson Planning and Instructional Materials
- Assessment, Testing and Evaluation
- Classroom Management
- Final Output (Demo Teaching)
- Trainees must submit a written output each 8 modules and will be graded according to the following:
- Maximum points : 100
- Graded Weight : 5 %
- TESOL Coach Master will be giving real feedback and suggestions on each module output.
- There is no time-pressure each module. Trainees can study according to his/her own time availability.